Sunday 27 August 2017

Free Books are always a bonus

Bookbub is a great online resource to pick up cheap or free ebooks from both well known and non-so-well-known authors. Any you can often pick up a great read, sometimes for free.

Check it out at https://www.bookbub.com/home.

Just subscribe to the daily email feed.

I normally download to my Kindle software and then the book is formatted and ready for me to read when I am ready

Some of the free books I have recently downloaded and read include

History of Things to Come by Duncan Lincoln
Fused by Judd Hardin
Ice by Kevin Tinto
Leap by Michael C Grumpley
Dirty Business by Oliver Tidy
Yesterday's Gone (Season 1 and Season 2) by Sean Platt and David Wright
The Lady Who Sang High by Renee Dawlish

And in this case, they were all free.

Bonus!